The Warehouse Specialist supports the management of workspace product inventories within the warehouse by documenting receipt and delivery of product, storing product, off-loading and staging product for delivery, maintaining workspace security, conducting periodic inventories against warehouse database documentation.
· Offloads workspace product from trucks at the shipping dock, using various lifting and transporting equipment including a forklift, pallet jack, adjustable loading dock ramp, furniture dolly, and panel cart.
· Conducts a physical inventory of the product received, compared to the shipment’s bill of lading. Documents any discrepancies from the bill of lading and any visible damage of product incurred during shipment.
· Secures the product for storage as appropriate using pallets, packaging materials, shrink wrap, bubble wrap, cardboard, and temporary paper blanket wrap. Ensures pallets are appropriately labeled for easy identification.
· Logs product received into the warehouse computer to update the daily warehouse inventory report, thereby informing project managers of the receipt of product associated with various projects.
· Stores quick turn items (those scheduled for delivery to client sites within the next week) within the receiving area. Stores Company product for inventory in the Company’s storage area. Stores product received for client inventories in client storage areas.
· Removes specified product from inventory, stages inventory for loading, inspects inventory against specifications list, and loads trucks for delivery.
· Participates with other warehouse staff in maintaining warehouse safety and inventory security by maintaining the facility in a clean, orderly manner, free of used storage/packaging materials, shipping containers, etc.
· Participates with other warehouse staff in conducting physical inventories of warehouse contents as required to ensure accuracy of the warehouse systems database.
Possible Additional Assignments:
· Adheres to Company safety procedures in the accomplishment of all assigned tasks.
· Drives Company delivery truck (typically up to a 24 ft, three axle vehicle requiring an additional class driver’s license.)
· Installs workstations/resolves post-installation punch item lists. (Requires special training/expertise in installation processes/procedures.)
· Supervises third party installers at client sites (requires extensive workstation installation and lead/supervisory experience.)
Experience and qualifications:
· Basic comprehensive of verbal and written English.
· Training in safe warehouse equipment use.
· Training in basic computer data input processes.
· May additionally require training/expertise in workstation installation and/or truck driving.
Applicants may be asked to take proficiency tests. As a condition of employment, background checks and reference checks are mandatory for all new employees of Business Resource Group. Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or eligible to work in the United States.
BUSINESS RESOURCE GROUP IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Business Resource Group is a provider of workspace products and services to businesses. The Company markets a full range of new office...