To help insure successful accomplishment of general warehouse duties at the ESI Columbia, MD facility that includes delivery of computers and accessories, and inventory receiving and shipping. Provide back up to warehouse manager.
• Deliver computers products and accessories as scheduled
• Check all orders for accuracy when picking and before shipping
• Assist in receiving and shipping of product using Great Plains inventory module
• Ship computer products via UPS or Fed ex as required
• Keeps warehouse areas clean and organized
• Assists in any other warehouse activities or special projects as they arise
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 5 years experience in warehousing functions
• Ability to follow instructions from customer, account lead, co-worker, supervisor, or manager.
• Ability to work independently with customer and follow ESI empowerment questions
• Possess good listening skills
• Ability to demonstrate time management skills to handle work load
• Ability to fill out delivery paperwork completely
• Possess and maintain reliable transportation.
• Possess and maintain valid drivers’ license.
• Have a good DMV record
• Pass DOT physical
• Able to drive up to a 24’ length box truck. No CDL required.
• Familiar with forklift operation either walk behind or sit upon.
• Good computer and keyboarding skills and experience using Windows operating systems and Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Familiar with inventory control systems
• Follow fleet safety guidelines.
• Ability to lift 80lbs.
• Ability to stand, crouch, walk, kneel, crawl, lay, bend, and perform simple and firm grasping functions with both left and right hands for 6 hours of the day.
• Be prompt and on time to work and scheduled appointments
• Ability to drive for 6 hours of the day if necessary
• Report to and be prepared to begin work promptly at 8:00 a.m., work a minimum 8 hour day, with a 1 hour lunch, and continue work until 5:00 p.m. These hours may shift as customer or work load demands and should be expected to start prior to 8:00 a.m. and continue past 5:00 p.m.
Check us out at www.esi.net
ESI is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer M/F/D/V, and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Since 1980, Electronic Systems has grown into the region’s largest provider of customized technology solutions for business. The...