Responsible for performing safe, accurate and timely
purchase order and inter-store transfer shipping and
receiving procedures in the facility’s warehouse.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of
this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be
documented separately. The employee might not be
required to perform all functions listed. Additional
duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified,
according to business necessity.
company’s core values.
- Act and work in a manner that is consistent with
with the company’s safe lifting practices standard
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding and compliance
directions from the Warehouse Lead.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and execute
company inventory, shipping and receiving, and customer
- Demonstrated understanding of and compliance with all
service-related standard operating procedures.
(forklift) proficiency testing and certification.
- Satisfactory completion of the Industrial Truck
warehouse customer pick-up including all merchandise in
- Schedule trucks for receiving when called by vendors.
- Load and record customer merchandise in and out of
the customer hold area.
respect to customer vehicles.
- Demonstrate safe loading and unloading skills with
inventory racks and pallet stacks.
- Conduct frequent and thorough safety inspections of
appearance inside and outside of the warehouse.
- Maintain general cleanliness, organization, and
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (include education)
- Answer the telephone according to accepted guidelines.
sales experience, or an equivalent combination of
- High School education and at least one (1) year of
education and experience sufficient to perform the
essential functions of the job, as determined by the
company. Additional relevant experience can be
substituted for the required education on the basis of
one calendar year of experience for one academic year of
WORKING CONDITIONS (physical/mental demands)
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the
physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all
essential functions. In addition to other demands, the
demands of the job include:
authorities, executives, clients, and staff,
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Maintaining composure in dealing with customers,
occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure
- Required ability to handle multiple tasks
- Frequent, walking, squatting, and bending.
- Handling and being exposed to cash, credit cards and
stooping, kneeling, crouching, twisting, pushing,
- Regular talking and hearing.
- Occasional standing, reaching with hands and arms,
pulling and crawling.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust
- Repetitive hand use (keyboard, scanner, grasping,
- Personal Computer
- Telephone and/or cellular telephone
Floor and Decor - 11 months ago
Floor & Decor provides more choices than the big-box, retail mega-stores. And we offer it for less than what you would find at a...