PURPOSE AND SCOPE :
Supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy. Adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.
Verifies receipts against packing slips and purchase orders by item description, stock number, and if applicable, lot number. Physically prepares and stages materials received for acceptance and movement to the warehouse, works closely with all departments
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES :
CUSTOMER SERVICE :
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES :
- Responsible for driving the FMCNA culture through values and customer service standards.
- Accountable for outstanding customer service to all external and internal customers.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships through effective and timely communication.
- Takes initiative and action to respond, resolve and follow up regarding customer service issues with all customers in a timely manner.
- Receive goods from UPS, FED-EX, local vendors and all common carriers.
- Count parts to verify correct quantities using appropriate methods.
- Kit products.
- Help with inventory management.
- Coordinate vendor pick-ups for returned products.
- Unload pallets from large freight containers.
- Direct office supplies to the appropriate recipients.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS :
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bending, carrying, kneeling, lifting, vision, hearing, sitting, maneuvering, pushing, and pulling, reaching, standing, stooping, walking, and able to lift 50 pounds with assistance
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS :
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Be able to be trained and operate fork lifts.
Fresenius Medical Care - 17 months ago
Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. One of the...