McLane Foodservice in Houston, TX is currently seeking Warehouse Specialist/Order Selectors (EXPERIENCE strongly preferred) to pick multiple stop palletized orders in a freezer/cooler/dry warehouse.
At McLane we pride ourselves on the Beliefs and Values that guide our operations, as well as our competitive pay and benefits packages offered—Competitive Starting Wage—Full Benefits after 90 days.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Select, sort and stack product quickly and accurately using specified pallet building process
- Challenging Productivity and Accuracy standards required
- Safely drive and operate an electric stand-up pallet jack
- Label all products and shrink wrap all outgoing orders
- Preferred 1 year of warehouse, selection/picking experience, using PIT (Powered Industrial Truck) equipment ex. Pallet Jack
- High School diploma or GED
- Highly motivated and dependable, with a strong attention to detail, previous experience working with productivity requirements is helpful
- Previous experience working with productivity requirements is preferred.
- Must be able to use independent discretion/judgment and the ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to lift at least 50lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to work in all areas of the warehouse (freezer, cooler, and dry areas)
- Must be able to work weekdays, weekends, and holidays
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...