The position is responsible for selecting product in the warehouse and loading trucks with a high degree of accuracy and a great sense of urgency, while meeting standards within McLane established guidelines. Review documents and record information verify, identify availability and condition of product. Drive ,operate reach,pallet jacket and fork truck to select, pull and stack product,hand stack product, shrink wrap and label outgoing orders.
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 years experience in warehouse operations, with full case selection experience
- Must be able to routinely lift up to 50 pounds, with electric pallet jack experience
- Must be able to work all shifts and weekends
- Individuals will work in freezer compartment, cooler and dry Math skills and food service experience a plus
McLane - 9 months ago
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...