This position is responsible for selecting product and loading trucks (i.e., moving product between the loading dock and the warehouse and moving product within the warehouse) with a high degree of accuracy and great sense of urgency while meeting standards within McLane established guidelines.
A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
- Review documents and record information verifying quantity, identity, availability and condition of product.
- Drive and operate the reach truck, pallet jack and fork truck to select, pull, sort, and stack product within the warehouse and dock.
- Work any shift including weekends.
- Hand stack product on occasion when off balance or in the wrong location.
- Shrink-wrap and label outgoing orders and remove shrink wrap from incoming orders.
- Meet this position's physical demands.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have minimum (1) year of warehouse selecting experience including operation of reach truck, pallet jack & forklift is desired
- Be able to apply understanding of problems involving some variables.
- Possess strong problem solving skills and excellent time management skills.
- Be able to deliver customer satisfaction within McLane guidelines.
- Independent discretion/judgment, but work well in a team environment as well.
The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center including cooler, freezer and dry side of warehouse.
McLane - 12 months ago
You might say this company makes it convenient for stores and restaurants to get food. McLane Company is one of the largest wholesale...