- Count, Assemble and Package Components.
- Perform INventory Control/Management Functions.
- Assist in Data Processing and General Warehouse Functions.
- Receive and inspect inbound freight.
- Report and segregate damaged material.
- Prepare Dummy Receipts for items received without paperwork.
- Label and Stow receipts.
- Process receipts in warehouse management system.
- Assist in the kitting process for AMAL/ADAL (Build Blocks) that is going to be shipped to the end user.
- Perform other assorted tasks as requested.
- Forklift qualified (Standup and sit down types)
- Military Receiving and Shipping experience a plus but not required.
- At least 5 yrs of receiving and shipping experience.
- Experience in Data Entry and warehouse mananagement systems.
- Must be able to lift boxes between 50 and 75 pound, must be able to climb a ladder.