The SolarCity team is smart, dedicated to our clients, open minded, fun, and composed of the solar and renewable energy industry’s best talent. If you want to join a rapidly growing, award-winning company with plenty of opportunities for upward mobility, we invite you to apply to SolarCity.
The Warehouse Stock Clerk will assist in the management of SolarCity site specific inventory. This will include receiving, issuing, and transferring material in Great Plains and organizing materials for maximum efficiency; and providing material needed to support site crews, including pulling material, restocking vans, and returning excess material, reducing warehouse time for crews.
- Properly organize warehouse to ensure all material is ready accessible, countable and identifiable
- Maintain inventory levels to ensure crews have material to meet their installation needs
- Maintain accurate inventory counts
- Minimize inventory loss, scrap, adjustments, and variance
- Interface with Supply Chain for material needs and crews for material demand
- Maintain auditable records: Packing slips, pick lists, Job Close Out paperwork
- Establish processes, procedures and/or organizations to achieve all metrics
- Use Great Plains to issue/receive material
- Periodically deliver materials to job sites
- Additional duties required as needed
- High school diploma required
- Mechanical Aptitude to pre-assemble parts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Basic Excel
- MUST be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a clean driving record. (example, no DUI in the last 5 years)
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen
- Must have a valid state driver’s license
Ready to get off the grid? SolarCity can help. The company sells, installs, finances, and monitors turnkey solar energy systems that convert...