The Regular Part Time Warehouse Stock Handler is responsible for the accurate storing and receiving of merchandise and the counting, picking and loading of merchandise as designated on Retailer orders in, within, on the grounds of, or out of the distribution center.
o Unload, sort, verify, stock, segregate, pick, reserve, replenish, pack, count and load merchandise as designated on Retailer orders.
o Accurate and timely processing of reports and paperwork associated with the various procedures and duties.
o Know, follow and perform to the maximum levels of quality and productivity standards.
o Conduct physical inventories as required.
o Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
o Ability to perform functions and duties under the direction of management or supervision.
- Must have ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have the ability and be willing to learn to operate material handling equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Ability to learn new functions, processes and methodologies.
- Must successfully complete and pass pre-employment drug screen
- Must successfully complete and pass pre-employment reading and math skills tests which test ability to accurately perceive numbers, perform basic mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division); ability to solve basic mathematical problems; and ability to read and comprehend English.
SHIPPING DEPT: All qualifications listed above, plus:
- Able to work all overtime hours.
- Must be able to stand and walk 8 or more hours per day, walk 5 to 10 miles a day, bend, reach, twist and lift.
- Continually lift, handle rotate and carry from one to seventy-five pounds. Lift from the floor to five feet high.
- Normal physical agility, which includes the ability to maneuver body while in place.
- Normal physical mobility, which includes movement from place-to-place on the job taking distances and speed into account.
- Continually push, pull, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach. Able to work with hands and fingers, holding grasping and turning.
- Normal endurance to complete the essential functions of the position.
Normal physical strength to handle and/or move objects up to 50 lbs frequently and up to 100 lbs occasionally.
True Value - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
True Value Company is one of the world's largest retailer-owned hardware cooperatives. With about 4,500 independent retailers and an...