Provide hands-on work direction to departmental employees to ensure accurate and timely processing of customer orders. They will set priorities, review work standards and implement methods to enhance workflow as well as identify problems and expedite solutions to ensure optimum productivity. They will review employee job performance and adherence to policy providing feedback and coaching as required. Will monitor and maintain staffing levels in accordance with approved manpower plan and develop a well-trained and highly motivated staff to assure an efficient operation. May participate in special projects or assignments to support long and short-range goals for the site.
- Ability to conduct oral presentations.
- Must be able to work 2nd shift and weekends are required.
- Requires 2-5 years prior experience in a leadership capacity with similar working environment or a combination of seasonal developmental positions with other related experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and decision-making skills are essential.
- Demonstrated high level of initiative is necessary.
- Ability to comprehend and apply complex information.
- Prior experience developing and adhering to departmental budgets preferred.
- Previous PC experience utilizing word processing and spreadsheet software’s required.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Experience in dealing with conflict and professionally directing positive resolution
- Experience working in a union environment
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred
Bluestem Brands, Inc. - 18 months ago
Bluestem Brands is proud to be named to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces 2013.
Bluestem Brands, Inc., headquartered in suburban Minneapolis,...