Trains and directs a group of associates in the movement of merchandise through the department within specified productivity, cost, and quality standards.
- Assigns, directs, and monitors the work of associates.
- Designs and implements work methods and procedures to increase productivity and improve service within an assigned department.
- Motivates associates to ensure that predetermined productivity, cost, and quality standards are achieved or exceeded.
- Ensures safety and housekeeping.
- Trains new associates.
- Prepares and submits daily and weekly paperwork.
- Recommends daily manpower requirements based on volume.
High School Diploma
- Minimum job content knowledge: Basic knowledge of economy of motion techniques. Ability to handle people under high-stress situations.
- Minimum experience: Six (6) months' distribution or manufacturing experience.
- Specific jobs that could prepare an individual for this job: Work managing or supervising in a production environment; Operations Scheduler; Merchandise Coordinator, Loss Prevention Supervisor .
CRST International, Inc. - 10 months ago