This position oversees the efficient receipt, storage, and dispatch of a wide range of goods including raw materials, finished goods, packaging, and corrugate. They manage people; processes and systems to ensure productivity targets are met and maintained. They manage teams of workers and deal with personnel issues such as the recruitment, training and discipline of staff.
- Implement and monitors production processes and makes adjustments as necessary to achieve put away of all inbound and outbound pallets to move an average of 250 pallets per day
- Coaches and mentors down line to achieve department standards and efficiencies of meeting inventory standards of 99.9% accuracy
- Ensures employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented and begins within 48 hours of new hires
- Maintains and develops a team that meets or exceeds the retention rate of 85%
- Observe safety and security procedures. Reports potentially unsafe conditions.
- Other duties may be assigned
- AA degree in Business Administration or 3-5 years of Manufacturing/Distribution experience
- Computer literacy
Medifast, Inc - 30+ days ago
Medifast seeks to help people slim down and shape up... fast. The company develops and markets health and diet products under the Medifast b...