Member of location leadership team. The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the overall supervision of the warehouse and loading operation to include Stockers and Loaders. Responsible for the safe and efficient day-to-day operation of the warehouse and loading operation.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee the loading activities of Milgard products
• Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of warehouse activities to meet and exceed customers’ expectations while optimizing loads and minimizing work hours.
• Review all paperwork in order to plan work activities, schedule appropriate personnel and balance loads.
• Manage expense accounts for department personnel
• Support the order fulfillment process by working extensively with inside sales representatives, production personnel, customer service and credit
• Create and execute MPS objectives; meet MPS commitments and work within the guidelines of MPS
• Reflect Milgard business values and Milgard Philosophy in all business interactions
• Ensure safety of personnel and compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned or duties may change based on business needs.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION:
• Supervises Warehouse
• Minimum 2 – 3 years related warehouse experience.
• Prior warehouse supervision and employee management experience preferred
• Knowledge of warehouse operations, loading logistics and employee management
• High School diploma
• Some college preferred
• Read, write and understand the English language
• Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Work performed indoors in a climate controlled environment
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.
Milgard - 10 months ago