SUMMARY: Responsible for leading shift operations within the warehouse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Follows all Safety practices
- Able to run all equipment.
- Keep work areas and equipment clean and safe.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with co-workers Leads.
- Will need to exhibit reasoning ability and commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Must be able to teach, coach and train other associates within work area.
- Perform duties with speed, precision, and conscientiousness and with a high regard for workplace safety.
- Follow all equipment Standard Operating Procedures at all times.
- Troubleshoot and make routine adjustments in order to maintain employee safety, work quality and operation schedules.
- Follow daily work schedule and keep operations on track.
- Responsible for communicating sanitation concerns.
- Closely work with Operation, Production, Maintenance and Quality managers on KPI improvements.
Directly supervises employees in the warehouse operation. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing,
hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance;
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Millard Refrigerated Services - 20 months ago
A leading temperature-controlled warehouse operator, Millard Refrigerated Services maintains about 275 million cu. ft. of refrigerated...