Niagara is the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the nation. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members. We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a culture that encourages great team work, innovation, and fun.
Keys to Success:
Most essential for success in this role is to maintain a great team attitude, demonstrate passion for your work, and the willingness to learn.
- Enforce operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current.
- Inspect physical condition of warehouse and equipment.
- Coordinate repairs for equipment with outside vendors and/or forklift mechanics.
- Report high cost repairs to department manager.
- Work with production supervisors to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with activities of other functions such as production, sales, records control, and purchasing.
- Report higher level issues to management.
- Direct salvage of damaged or used material.
- Perform month end inventory and cycle counts to ensure physical inventories reconcile with books.
- Ensure maintenance of clean, orderly and safe warehouse.
- Participate in planning personnel safety and plant protection activities.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- High school diploma/GED is required.
- Minimum 4-6 years of supervisory experience is required.
- 6-8 years of experience is preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English orally and in writing with vendors, customers and co-workers
- Knowledge of principles of inventory control, logistics and distribution.
- Ability to prepare operating procedures, work instructions and process flow charts
- Knowledge of MRB, logistics, inventory control, bar-coding (RF) and storage location systems
- Forklift certified
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work with all departments effectively
- Strong math and analytical abilities
- Proficiency in MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of time systems, inventory systems, WMS
Solid Growth- Our sales have increased nearly 30% every year for the last 5 years.
Career development -- As we continue to grow, your responsibilities will expand. Niagara Bottling, LLC provides career growth opportunities and strives to hire from within our organization.
Proven great leadership -- Niagara has established itself as a National leader in high quality affordable bottled water with geographically diversified production facilities throughout the United States.
A culture of success – At Niagara, it is a fast-paced, innovative, and work hard play hard environment.
Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. We operate the most eco-friendly and highest speed bottling lines in the world. We have expanded our production nationally with plants in Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Texas, Indiana, Arizona and North Carolina. Our ongoing commitments to our people, technology and customer service are the keys to our success.
As the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the country, we work closely with the largest retail organizations in the world as well as an outstanding collection of world class suppliers. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members that can help manage this growth moving forward.