Supervise warehouse personnel to ensure an efficient, accurate and orderly completion of the daily picking and loading of routes while maintaining a neat, orderly and sanitary warehouse environment.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES THAT MAY BE ASSIGNED
- Assign daily work load to warehouse personnel. Mapping of the daily routes to ensure proper legal weight limits. Supervise the picking and loading of routes insuring the accuracy of those orders.
- Ensure that all trailers are set to proper temperatures.
- Ensure building and trailers are secured at the end of the shift.
- Train and supervise employees in the preferred work methods.
- Perform a minimum of one ten minute safety meeting per week to include no less than ten coach cards.
- Assist the warehouse manager in the writing of employee performance reviews.
- Continually inform warehouse manager of potential problems and changes.
- Responsible for add-ons or deletions for daily routes.
- Ensure proper rotation of all product, especially highly perishable goods.
- Acts as back up to the warehouse manager.
- Maintain warehouse operation in accordance with company compliance standards.
- Maintain a level of warehouse cleanliness that will result in an excellent compliance audit score.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Assist warehouse personnel in their daily duties.
- Work with other department supervisors to ensure the completion of one PWM observation per employee per quarter.
- Monitor and maintain Gagnon productivity tracking system.
- Complete daily sanitation schedule.
- Compile daily productivity and reliability statistics.
The SYGMA Network
- 2 years ago - save job
For chain restaurants, this company is an important link in the food chain. The SYGMA Network is a leading foodservice supplier that...