Responsible for the day-to-day operation of receiving, selection and loading of product and maintaining productivity level for hourly members.
Essential Job Functions:
· Communicate with fellow supervisors and Production Manager on daily operational activities.
· Manage and promote safety and sanitation in all areas.
· Plan production/staffing need on a daily, weekly, period basis.
· Work hand in hand with all other areas to maximize productivity and performance.
· Monitor and meet all order accuracy requirements/expectations.
· Conduct meetings with hourly associates.
· Oversee the HR records for all associates.
· Help develop and train hourly associates.
· Generate distribution/service center productivity reports regarding labor standards, and accounts for all labor hours, adhering to budget requirements and works toward obtaining objectives and divisional goals
· Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; completes performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Must be flexible and available to work any schedule within in a 7 day per week and 24 hour per day operation.
Some of the Competencies/Skills required to successfully perform this position are:
· Building Strategic Working Relationships - Developing and using collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
· Building Trust - Interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
· Communication - Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
· Customer Focus - Making customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
· Inclusion – Appreciating and leveraging the capabilities, insights, and ideas of all individuals. Working effectively with individuals of diverse style, ability, and motivation for a direct effect on business results.
· Safety Awareness - Identifying and correcting conditions that affect employee safety; upholding safety standards.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
· Two or more years of leadership experience
· Highly motivated, energetic and capable to address issues with a strong sense of urgency.
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to report and recommend solutions to challenges.
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
· Proficiency in Mirco Soft computer software (MS Word and Excel, especially)
Desired Previous Job Experience
· 2-5 years supervisory experience
· High School or greater educational
· Knowledge of W.M.S or W.I.N. is desirable