Responsible for the packing and shipping of materials and product.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for the packing and shipping of materials.
- Essential Job Functions
- Pack and ship orders according to Hazmat regulations
- Cross-train in other tasks
- Assist with any other assignments as need arises
- Able to work over-time if necessary
- Valid driver’s license required and must be insurable on company policy
- One (1) to two ( 2) years manufacturing experience preferred
- fork lift experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High school degree or GED equivalent preferred
The Safariland Group is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution abilities
- Organizational skills and great attention to detail
- Self-motivated. Good Attendance is extremely important
Safariland - 10 months ago
For more than 25 years, Safariland Armorwear has consistently produced the most technologically advanced bullet-resistant products for law...