The warehouse team member is responsible for picking, packing, shipping and stocking functions in the distribution center. The primary responsibilities are picking pick ticket items correctly, packing customer orders with care, meeting shipping deadlines, receiving and checking freight, stocking and rotating inventory and other duties as assigned. This position is very labor intensive.
• Previous warehouse /distribution experience is preferred. Specifically interested in experience with small item/unit of measure order picking/packing and/or receiving/put away.
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
• Good customer service skills and a sense of urgency are required.
• Adequate mobility to continually walk and stand; pull orders from various shelf heights; and ability to lift up to 35 lbs regularly and up to 50 lbs on occasion.
• Must be able to read and understand English.
• Must have number recognition skills and good hand/eye coordination.
• Computer knowledge is helpful.
• Must be able to pass felony background check and pre-employment drug test.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.