The Warehouse Technician stages, loads, and unloads finished products in the warehouse and trucks. In addition they fill, valve, paint and repair cylinders; make deliveries and count inventory. In this position the individual learns and adheres to all the laws and regulations governing Helget operations including but not limited to FDA, EPA, DOT, OSHA, Fire Marshall and State Board of Pharmacy
- Package finished product for shipping (filling, shrink wrapping, boxing, labeling).
- Stage finished product for loading.
- Load finished product onto truck.
- Move products to warehouse storage.
- Move waste from assembly line to dumpsters.
- Responsible for quality control and following FDA compliance regulations and procedures.
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs).
- Operate hand truck dolly, gas fill rack and commercial truck.
- Fill both compressed and liquid cylinders to required standards and levels.
- Complete daily logs.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PMs) and repair work on equipment.
- Communicate with Operations Manager on equipment and material needs.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Maintain material supply adhering to Helget established par levels.
- Assist in Inventory count process
- Perform as a back-up for drivers
- Work with team members,at warehouse and corporate office, to ensure company goals are met.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Education or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds required.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability remaining standing during shift.
Please apply at www.helgetgas.com/career.html
Indeed - 22 months ago