Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will be responsible for receiving, issuing and shipping of materials; cycle counts and inventory control; maintaining computerized warehouse systems; operating forklift; keeping a clean and safe work environment; and perform other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
• Two (2) years of previous warehousing experience preferred
• Proven safe work record required
• Experience working with Oracle-based computer systems preferred
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and within time constraints required
• Strong Microsoft Office computer skills required
• Ability to operate forklifts preferred
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation, required
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision required
• Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions and to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people required
• Ability to work collaboratively with staff, peers and management in a team environment required
• Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
• Demonstrated ability to perform the essential functions of the job required
Barrick Gold Corporation - 11 months ago
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...