GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Responsibilities include: The successful candidate will provide warehouse services that ensure high quality supply, storage and distribution of goods in support of company business activities. Duties include but not limited to, shipping, receiving, off load of supplies with forklift, material handling, customer service, documentation and freight hauling. Other duties as assigned.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: To be considered for this job, applicants must meet these basic requirements:
BARRICK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Warehousing or materials background in the mining industry preferred
- Certificate in forklift operation preferred
- Experience in storage & handling of dangerous goods preferred
- Computer knowledge in Microsoft Office required
- Oracle and bar-coding experience preferred
- Proven safe work record required
Barrick Gold Corporation - 11 months ago
In the world of mining, Barrick's name is golden. The company became the world's #1 gold producer (ahead of Newmont Mining and...