Job Summary: This position is responsible for all tasks defined below, as a major responsibility within the corporate warehouse. These functions include Cycle Counting, Receiving, Order Pulling, Materials Inspections, Reporting Discrepancies, Maintain the ERP stock system, or other tasks assigned by the department Manager. These functions have accountability to all Global Supply Chain. Must be versed in SAP or other ERP system, able to conduct inventory variance research and assist other departments on a regular basis.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure inventory locations are labeled clearly and correctly and parts are being put to stock in an organized fashion.
· Complete engineering and sales change orders.
· Ensure the quality of parts in stock and resolve quality issues promptly.
· Perform physical inventory counts by location.
· Maintenance of inventory reports, including recount and outstanding cycle count reports and other inventory reports as needed.
· Transact all work performed in SAP: putting material to stock, issuing material to orders, supporting Production to maintain proper work flow.
· Cycle Counting, Inventory discrepancy research/root cause analysis and procurement Support.
· Basic understanding of warehouse inventory control systems, purchase orders and accounts payable processes and methods.
· Able to operate a variety of light equipment, standard forklift, light duty truck and trailer and any other vehicles within a warehouse environment.
· Ability to maintain awareness of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
· Skilled in following safety practices and recognizing hazards.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
· Qualified to inspect materials and accurately enter receipts into SAP.
· Understanding of cycle counting in a projects environment.
· Ability to work quickly and accurately.
· Ability to do basic counting and math.
· Willingness to listen and learn, then express ideas for improvements.
· High school or equivalent, or related experience and/or training.
· One (1) year of related experience.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must possess and maintain a current and valid Class C Motor Vehicle Operator’s Driver’s License throughout employment.
· APICS Certification Training.
· Understanding of basic warehousing / inventory control methods and principles.
· Knowledge of the Flow of the Materials in a CAPEX environment.
· JIT Inventory experience
· Computer Applications experience. (SAP, MSWord Suite, strong excel)
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or sit; walk; talk or hear; use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
· Work is performed primarily in an office and warehouse setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
· Travel: Limited
The duties listed are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
The job description does not constitute an employment agreement between the employer and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities.
Compensation is based on experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Good Clean Fuel - 11 months ago