This position is located in Albany, NY Relocation assistance is not provided.
At Cargill Animal Nutrition we provide customized animal nutrition solutions to customers across the Americas, Europe and Asia. We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can
't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hard working individuals like you.
At Cargill we have a culture of safety, our goal is to return everyone safely back to their loved ones every day. We also believe that employees must have the opportunity to do what they do best so as part of the application process, you may be asked to complete an online assessment. This will help us understand the things that you do better than others - the talents that you rely on to succeed.
This position is responsible for the receiving and shipping of animal feed. Responsibilities include:
- Unloading inbound trucks and loading outbound trucks to customer specifications
- Operating forklift and hand carts
- Completing all records and reports on processed truck load orders
- Stacking bags
- Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammates.
- Must be able to read/comprehend English
- Good Math Skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Right to work in the U.S. that is not based solely on possession of a student visa or a visa sponsored by a third-party employer.
- Cargill requires that employees be a minimum of 18 years old to work in a plant job
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- Previous experience in manufacturing/warehouse environment / outside exposure
- Experience in Forklift and hand cart operation
- High School graduate or equivalent
Cargill - 18 months ago
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers,...