Community Surgical Supply is one of the largest independently owned homecare companies in the midatlantic and northeast region, aggressively looking to increase market share throughout the country. As a premiere homecare provider, we adhere to the highest standards of excellence both for our employees as well as for our patients.
We are an organization that is proud of the reputation it has acquired as being "a good place to work", a place where friendliness and fairness prevail. We want you to feel that you are a part of a company whose success depends on the knowledge, skills, and attitudes of the people who function in harmony as a team. We encourage independent thinking on a team level to help develop fresh ideas to achieve organizational goals.
As a Warehouse Technician with Community, you will:
• Responsible for the tagging, maintenance, inventory, shipping and receiving, and warehousing of equipment and supplies.
• Assist delivery staff in selection and loading of proper equipment and supplies.
• Complete inspection of all equipment for proper operation, assembly, cleanliness before delivery.
• Insures that all paperwork related to the deliveries is complete, organized, accurate and submitted in a timely manner on a daily basis.
• Check and report on inventory levels.
• Maintain a clean warehouse space.
• Be familiar with the required maintenance and care of the company vehicle, as well as adhering to all traffic laws and vehicle safety measures.
• Maintain a professional courteous attitude with all contacts, and maintain a clean and neat appearance.
• Performs special projects and other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
Previous warehouse or related work preferred. Must possess good people and mechanical skills and work independently.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle or feel and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The associate is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally exert up to 100 pounds of force, and/or a significant amount of force frequently or consistently to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this, the employee is frequently exposed to cleaning product fumes and dust, and is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. This job entails possible occasional exposure to body fluids which can contain blood-borne pathogens. This position may entail possible exposure to hazardous material including liquid or gaseous oxygen.
Community Surgical Supply conducts drug, background and motor vehicle checks in our hiring practices.
Community Surgical Supply recruits and retains talented individuals without regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, and veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Community Surgical Supply is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EEO/AAE
Community Surgical participates in E-VERIFY.
Community Surgical - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -