We are looking for a Warehouse Technician to perform general warehouse functions including receiving deliveries, meeting delivery deadlines, maintaining inventory and processing orders. This role is essential to maintaining Forest City's standard of exceptional service in our military housing division, and we are looking for others who share our commitment to excellence to join our team!
In this position your primary responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining inventory and stock control, and processing monthly and quarterly inventory tracking.
• Ensuring the meeting of quality objectives.
• Preparing purchase orders and processing vendor invoices.
• Staying up to date on communication from management on company polices and regulatory compliance.
• Maintaining and operating the Self-Help unit.
To become a valuable member of our team we are looking for the following:
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Valid current state's driver's license.
• 1-2 years of knowledge/experience in customer service, dispatching and purchasing.
• Willingness to work overtime, be on-call or available for emergency situations.
• Manual dexterity and coordination.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds and pass a physical examination.
• Good oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and good mathematical skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office and general knowledge of property management or other billing software.
Drug Free Workplace
Forest City Enterprises - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard