Position Title Position Title " >Warehouse Technician AutoReqId AutoReqId " >4059BR Job Function Job Function " >Operations Country USA Province/State Province/State " >Nevada Site / Office Site / Office " >Round Mountain Mine Operation Job Category Job Category " >Full Time Location Statement Location Statement " >Kinross is a Canadian-based gold mining company with mines and projects in Canada, the United States, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Russia, Ghana and Mauritania, employing over 8,000 people worldwide. Our core purpose is to lead the world in generating value through responsible mining.
Kinross Round Mountain is an open pit mining operation located in Nye County, Nevada. Round Mountain is proud to have earned commendations for its safety and environmental initiatives. Job Description General Summary:
Under the direction of the Warehouse Supervisor, the incumbent is responsible for warehouse counter duties, and assists in shipping and receiving, materials handling, inventory controls, and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Key Areas of Responsibility & Duties:
Minimum Qualifications & Skills:
- Handle material requests and issues at the warehouse counter based on established warehouse procedures. This will include knowledge of inventory locations and proper information input and handling.
- Rotation of inventory
- Keeping shelves stocked and the receiving area clear.
- Sweep floors, dust the area, and maintain neat appearance inside and outside storage areas.
- Progressive training in the JD Edwards System, including issues, receiving and all materials handling functions.
- Assist in the shipping and receiving of materials.
- Assist in the surveillance of the warehouse and outside
- Responsible to manage the RMGC Environmental Health and Safety Management system in his/her areas of responsibility.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift at least 50 pounds.
- Forklift experience is preferred.
- Must follow established warehouse and safety procedures as directed.
- Must be able to carry out assigned duties with minimal supervision.
- Must possess good knowledge of and ability to use a mainframe, personal computer, and its related systems.
- Experience in the JD Edwards system is preferred.
- Must be able to interact with other employees and suppliers in a courteous and helpful manner.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Employee will work mainly inside the warehouse, but some outdoor work will be required. Employee will be required to work rotating shifts, weekends, and holidays. Some overtime work may be necessary. Removal Date Removal Date " >25-Mar-2013
Kinross - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard