POSITION SUMMARY: Performs shipping and receiving. Paper shredding and cardboard baling. Collection rounds of paper, cardboard and other recycling. Cleaning and repair of used furniture and equipment prior to putting into storage. Installation of office cubicles and furniture. Storage and purging/recycling of archive records, minor maintenance on equipment and building fixtures, and snow plowing.
- Paper shredding
- Cardboard baling
- Furniture/Fixture cleaning and repair
- Shipping and receiving
- Furniture delivery and placement
- Snow plowing & shoveling
Apply by mail:
5101 Menard Dr.
Eau Claire, WI 54703
- High School diploma with an aptitude or inclination for warehouse work. Any previous warehouse experience is helpful and desired. Forklift experience helpful but will train.
- Ability to do heavy lifting
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have some minor tools and safety equipment (tape measure, utility knife, safety glasses, tin snips…etc)
- Must be able to work outdoors in all climates
- Some experience in electrical, plumbing, painting & carpentry is a plus.
Menard, Inc - 2 years ago
Well-known as the place to "Save Big Money," Menards is a family-owned home improvement retailer with 252 hometown hardware stores...