NTN Buzztime, Inc. offers those cool trivia, card and sports games you see in restaurants and bars. We’ve all played them and now’s your chance to work for the company. More than 1,000,000 people have played Buzztime games nationwide, in their favorite local bar or pub. We are seeking an exceptional and experienced Warehouse Technician to join our Operations Team.
Specifically the Warehouse Technician will be responsible for:
• Perform Picking and packing of daily orders and staging for shipping.
• Maintain records in the company’s NetSuite ERP system.
• Fulfill daily orders for new site installations, computer replacements, and component replacements.
• Prepare shipping labels in NetSuite and FedEx computers.
• Receive shipments from vendors, log item receipts in NetSuite, deliver goods to the appropriate storage locations.
• Receive equipment returned from customer locations. Research and rectify database discrepancies, log item receipts in NetSuite, route equipment to the proper processing locations.
• Communicate material and equipment availability to supervisors and/or managers.
• Assist in cleaning and repair and computer components and other equipment.
• Participate in weekly cycle counts and yearly physical inventory counts.
• Operate material handling equipment including forklift, hand trucks, platform carts, banding machines, etc.
• Maintain good state of order and cleanliness in the warehouse.
• Provide general warehouse support as required; including order picking, packing, shipping, receiving, periodic inventory counts.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Prior experience in a warehouse or production environment preferred.
• Material handling including forklift.
• Fundamental warehouse and shipping procedures.
• Proper work safety standards.
• Basic computer skills.
• Comply with the Safety, Health and Environmental policies.
• Must be able to carry, push, pull, reach and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Stoops, kneels, crouches, crawls and climbs during the storage and distribution of equipment and supplies.
• Communicates orally with staff in face-to-face, one-to-one settings.
• Regularly uses a telephone for communication.
• Stands and walks for extended periods on cement slabs.
• Uses office equipment such as computer terminals, copiers and Fax machines.
• Sufficient manual dexterity to operate equipment.
• Subject to potentially dangerous tools and equipment.
What’s In It for You?
Buzztime offers a competitive salary and a strong benefits package that includes: medical, dental, life insurance and 401k plan. Best of all, we provide a fun, dynamic working environment where your incredible talent will be put to use for the powers of good.
Ready to put your resume in front of our recruiters?
NTN Buzztime is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Local candidates only, no relocation offered.
VISA sponsorships NOT offered/available