Pentair is 30,000 employees strong. We work around the globe to deliver industry leading products, services and solutions for our customers’ diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. Our inventive thinking, collaborative spirit, disciplined work ethic and breadth of experts allows us to deliver inspired solutions for a changing world. Through our capabilities as a company, our innovative products and our Win Right values, we have the opportunity to define a clear and compelling role for Pentair in the global community.
Business Unit Overview
Pentair’s Flow Technologies GBU is a global leader in mid-to-large fluid management products and applications. The business delivers a range of products from the world’s largest flood control pumps to sophisticated fire and HVAC pumps and products in the municipal, industrial, and commercial markets. Pentair Flow Technologies brands include Myers, Aurora, Hydromatic, Fairbanks Nijhuis, and Delta Environmental.
The primary function of this position is to operate mobile equipment, receive, deliver and dispense stock material and miscellaneous goods in a timely and safe manner. Tools and equipment utilized while in this position are as follows: Forklift, overhead crane and hoist, computer, portable hand power tools, and other mobile equipment, etc. Tape measure, scale, bar code scanner etc., and miscellaneous hand tools. The incumbant will be working with materials such as (but not limited to) rough or finished ferrous and non-ferrous materials in the form of castings, machine parts, purchased goods, pumps, plant equipment and other miscellaneous materials. Attention to detail and safety is a must!
Job Requirements & Skills
- Receives work assignments, verbal and/or written instructions from supervision.
- Receives material to be transported, stocked, dispensed, painted and prepared for shipment or obsolescence.
- Works from bills of material, blueprints, process and shipping documents, written procedure or verbal instructions.
- Checks machines and equipment for proper operation.
- Operates mobile equipment to load, unload or transport material and equipment throughout plant and deliver or pickup purchased goods, etc. outside of plant premises as instructed.
- Performs operations such as receives material, checks for damage, quantity, conformance to order, prepare receiving report.
- Receives money from petty cash for purchased goods and submits receipts daily to cover cash advance, obtains appropriate signatures for delivered goods as required.
- Accumulates and delivers parts for machine shop, assembly line, shipping department and stocks material in racks, bins, etc., maintains location and quantity files for predetermined parts.
- Checks and adds fuel, oil or water to mobile equipment as necessary and performs minor servicing to vehicles, such as change tires, check battery, etc. as required.
- Will occasionally be required to work in the classification of Utility Blast Operator, Job Code #203 and Deburring Operator Job Code #206E, as directed.
- Prepare production card or log sheet and turn into supervision.
- Maintains inventory accuracy in Company computer system. Performs inventory cycle counts.
- Reports defective material and equipment to supervision.
- Maintains good housekeeping by keeping the workplace, tools, material and equipment clean and in proper place. Observes all safety rules and watches for safety of others.
- HS Diploma Required
- Preference will be given to those with industrial warehouse experience
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pentair - 22 months ago
Pentair is pumped about water! Water & Fluid Solutions, the company's largest segment, manufactures water flow and filtration...