General Statement of the Job:
The Warehouse Technician performs activities directly and indirectly related to the completion of environmental and hazardous material warehousing.
General Requirements of the Job:
1. At least two years experience in warehouse and transportation preferred.
2. Must be able to successfully complete required training per 29 CFR 1920.120 to perform job duties
3. Basic computer knowledge required
4. Forklift certification preferred
5. Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent.
6. Schedule consists of Sunday – Wednesday 7:00am – 5:30pm
7. Must be able to pass an extensive background investigation.
8. Must submit to post-offer physical, drug and alcohol screen.
Essential Requirements and Specifications of the Job:
1. Familiarity with OSHA, DOT, and RCRA regulations.
2. Ability to organize, review, analyze and file paperwork, which requires:
a. Ability to accurately read and comprehend words and numbers without transposing or confusing numbers. The ability to create graphs and charts from numbers.
b. Ability to discern between various categories and classifications of information in order to discern how to file, categorize documents.
c. Able to access file cabinets, desks, and shelves.
d. Able to repetitively grasp, lift, and carry documents, files, ledgers, computer print-outs, boxes weighing up to 50 pounds each.
3. Ability to organize, package, store, ship and receive materials used on jobs which
a. Ability to organize and keep an inventory of materials.
b. Ability to perform these tasks in various Rinchem facilities and at remote facilities.
4. Ability to observe work in and around hazardous materials, in flammable
storage work areas, within hazardous materials remediation sites, and at
emergency response scenes.
5. Ability to schedule, plan, prioritize, and set goals in connection with chemical
6. Requires physical activities including the exertion of heavy force (up to 100
pounds) occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 20
pounds of force constantly to move objects.
1. Prepare product for shipping.
2. Maintain cleanliness of warehouse by operating floor scrubber/brooms.
3. Maintain cleanliness of warehouse by performing housekeeping functions including the emptying of trash, as needed.
4. Perform physical counts of inventory as needed.
5. Perform emergency response activities in a team environment, on call basis, when needed.
6. Operate forklift on a daily basis.
7. Act as back-up for other CSC’s.
8. Arrive at/leave work as schedule by the supervisor.
9. All other duties as assigned.
RINCHEM Company, Inc. - 14 months ago