RecoverCare LLC is the nation's leading distributor of wound care, bariatric and safe patient-handling equipment and solutions to health-care facilities nationwide via 115-plus service centers. Our Corporate office is based out of Louisville, KY.
We are currently searching for a: Part-Time Warehouse Technician in our:
Blacklick, OH Warehouse (43004)
Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 2:00pm
We are a fast paced, growing health-care organization specializing in durable medical equipment for wound care and are looking for a highly motivated, self directed individual who is willing to work part-time with the the company as a Warehouse Technician. Job duties to include loading equipment from warehouse onto delivery vehicle; ensures that all equipment and supplies delivered are clean, free of dust, and in good working condition, secures all equipment properly for transport.
The position requires a very careful adherence to well-defined work where repeatable results are needed. The work is highly precise in nature and requires a strong attention to detail. It is vital for the work output to be very high quality, with correct results, time and time again. Checking and double-checking is often necessary; the individual performing this job requires patience and conscientious.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Cleaning returned product, including but not limited to using proper protocols for handling clean/dirty equipment, decontamination of equipment and preparation for redistribution, and record keeping. Decontaminates equipment wearing personal protective equipment as required, following all safety/cleaning protocols. (Company supplies equipment) Assists with maintaining work area, clean, neat and organized. This position will mainly be responsible for cleaning and organizing the warehouse, however in peak business times, could assist with delivering equipment to a facility or meeting a driver half way to deliver product to a delivery tech.
Good personal hygiene and an aptitude for cleanliness. Ability to lift up to 75lbs. Previous warehouse or related experience preferred but not required.
- Solving new or unfamiliar problems
- Being responsible for a number of varied activities
- Trouble-shooting problems independently
- Developing friendly personal relations with others
- Cooperating with team decisions
- Working at a consistent and steady pace
- Handling repetitive work without becoming impatient
- Maintaining a consistent work pace for long periods
- Maintaining continuity of normal work flow despite interruptions
- Doing work that requires manual dexterity
- Doing filing or other general clerical work
- Working comfortably with established routines and procedures
- Checking the details of work for accuracy and meeting scheduled deadlines
- Assuring compliance with standards and regulations
- Checking to ensure that work meets quality standards
- Working precisely with numbers, measurements or other kinds of data
- Maintaining complete, accurate records
•Must be able to walk, stand, sit, stoop, bend, push, pull extensively
•Clean cut and professional looking at all times
•Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
•Excellent organizational skills
•Ability to provide top-notch customer service
Please apply/submit a resume to be considered for the position, we do not accept phone calls or walk-in's. Thank you!
RecoverCare - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard