RecoverCare LLC is the nation's leading distributor of wound care, bariatric and safe patient-handling equipment and solutions to healthcare facilities nationwide via 115-plus service centers. Corporate office based out of Louisville, KY
THIS POSITION IS FOR OUR San Antonio, TX (78218) warehouse
HOURS ARE: 10:30 am - 7:00 pm Monday - Friday
ANY OVERTIME IS MANDATORY, MUST BE FLEXIBLE WITH HOURS WORKED
We are a fast paced, growing healthcare organization specializing in durable medical equipment for wound care and are looking for a highly motivated, self directed individual who is willing to work part-time with the the company as a Warehouse Technician. Job duties to include loading equipment from warehouse onto delivery vehicle; ensures that all equipment and supplies delivered are clean, free of dust, and in good working condition, secures all equipment properly for transport.
The position requires a very careful adherence to well-defined work where repeatable results are needed. The work is highly precise in nature and requires a strong attention to detail. It is vital for the work output to be very high quality, with correct results, time and time again. Checking and double-checking is often necessary; the individual performing this job requires patience and conscientious.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
Cleaning returned product, including but not limited to using proper protocols for handling clean/dirty equipment, decontamination of equipment and preparation for redistribution, and record keeping. Decontaminates equipment wearing personal protective equipment as required, following all safety/cleaning protocols. (Company supplies equipment) Assists with maintaining work area, clean, neat and organized. This position will mainly be responsible for cleaning and organizing the warehouse, however in peak business times, could assist delivery techs with delivering equipment to a facility or meeting a driver half way to deliver product to a delivery tech.
Must have high school education or equivalent or willing to obtain it during your first year of employment at your own time and cost. Good personal hygiene and an aptitude for cleanliness. Ability to lift up to 75lbs. Must have a clean criminal background. Previous warehouse or related experience preferred but not required.
- Solving new or unfamiliar problems
- Being responsible for a number of varied activities
- Trouble-shooting problems independently
- Developing friendly personal relations with others
- Cooperating with team decisions
- Working at a consistent and steady pace
- Handling repetitive work without becoming impatient
- Maintaining a consistent work pace for long periods
- Maintaining continuity of normal work flow despite interruptions
- Doing work that requires manual dexterity
- Doing filing or other general clerical work
- Working comfortably with established routines and procedures
- Checking the details of work for accuracy and meeting scheduled deadlines
- Assuring compliance with standards and regulations
- Checking to ensure that work meets quality standards
- Working precisely with numbers, measurements or other kinds of data
- Maintaining complete, accurate records
•No DUI convictions in last 5 years
Clean driving record - no accidents or tickets (moving violations) in the past 3 years
•Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug/alcohol screening
•Clean criminal background
•Must be physically fit, to walk, stand, sit, stoop, bend, push, pull extensively
•Clean Cut and Professional looking at all times
•Good communication skills (verbal and written)
•Good organizational skills
•Ability to provide excellent customer service
•Must have the strength to service equipment up to 75+ lbs.
•Steel Toe Work Boots
Please submit a resume ONLY to be considered for the position, we do NOT accept phone calls. Thank you!