Responsible for all Shipping and Receiving in a timely and professional manner. Maintains all inventory. Responsible for warehouse cleanliness and organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING. OTHER DUTIES MAY BE ASSIGNED.
• Receives and inspects incoming products for damage, verifies accuracy of purchase orders versus received items. Files documents as assigned.
• Inputs received purchased items in order processing system.
• Supports the company’s inventory utilization and reduction goals by testing, diagnosing, and servicing inoperable retail and rental asset equipment so it can be utilized.
• Packages and sends outgoing items in a timely manner that assures no damage in shipping. Processes UPS, DHI and other shipping carriers as needed.
• Assists in maintaining inventory control by identifying and tagging equipment when such documentation is damaged or missing.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software and Order processing systems.