Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
SUMMARY In this position, the incumbent employee will assist with Warehouse operations in Big Spring, TX.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the QHSSE Management System designed to meet the requirements of OSHA, EPA, DOT, and State Laws and Regulations
- Prepare drums and tote tanks for loading and shipping which includes staging, labeling of the container and stenciling information on container
- Operate all pumps for shipping and receiving of bulk materials Function as a Material Handler, if required
- Clean tote tank when needed
- Take inventory of raw and intermediate materials for ordering purposes
- Practice good housekeeping in all areas of the facility
- Take part in safety meetings, planning committee’s and teams
- Be able to maintain waste management program
- Perform daily forklift inspections and maintenance program
- Perform all required site security inspections required by the QHSSE Management system
- Manage and records product inventory.
- Manage and executes all planning and scheduling transportation of chemicals.
- Analyze usage of inventory and recommends control quantities
- Manage and monitors activities of all drivers, trucks and support equipment. This includes vehicle preventive maintenance.
- Responsible for DOT reporting of driver hours-of-service.
- Manage employee activity and training regarding proper safety requirements.
- Responsible for the coordination of deliveries and treating work for various customers
- Promote Champion’s quality, health, safety, and environmental initiatives
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Must be reliable
- Must be medically qualified to wear a respirator
- Physically able to lift 50 pounds, climb stairs or a ladder, and agile enough to squat and bend over (Agility Tests 1, 2a & 2b)
- CDL A with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer . In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...