Cummins Crosspoint, LLC is one of the largest distributors for Cummins engines, parts and service in the world. We are now accepting applications for a Warehouse Worker in our Louisville, KY Distribution Center.
This person is a primary floor person for all basic operations and transactions. It is necessary that this employee perform his or her work with a minimum of supervision. This position requires a high level of trustworthiness, reliability and knowledge of all shop safety requirements and procedures. A Warehouse worker may be assigned to any shift or department for the purpose of training and familiarization.
· Safely operates a forklift / stock picker. Passes the forklift / stock picker training provided during new hire orientation.
· Accurately receive parts from receipt documents.
· Accurately put away parts per stocking standards.
· Pull customer parts orders from pick tickets and accurately pack parts for shipment as well as perform other non-parts specific tasks within the warehouse/stock area facility.
· Completes Cummins supplied training programs as described.
· Order warehouse supply items.
· Resolves parts discrepancies.
· Performs inventory audits and investigates variances.
· Handle package and record cores for shipment.
· May perform more complicated parts transactions under supervision of a Senior Parts Representative, Parts Representative or member of management.
· Ability to pick up and/or deliver parts and/or engines.
· Understands and execute frequently used warehouse parts processes and procedures.
· Count and record parts for cycle count support.
· Must be fully proficient in frequently used BMS parts and inventory related functions.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· Must possess strong interpersonal and customer relation skills.
· Ability to drive a fork lift / stock picker.
· Familiarity with windows-based software.
· Legible handwriting.
· Valid drivers’ license
Cummins Crosspoint - 30+ days ago