At Honeywell, we look for people driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell International is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader of aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; power generation systems; specialty chemicals; fibers; plastics and advanced materials. Honeywell employs approximately 125,000 people in 120 countries. Its shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol HON.
Honeywell Security Group (HSG) is a strategic business unit in Automation and Control Solutions (ACS). HSG is a leading innovator, manufacturer and supplier of electronic security technology protecting millions of homes, businesses and government facilities across the globe.
ADI is a division of Honeywell Security Group and is a leading global distributor of low voltage products including: Intrusion Alarm Systems CCTV, Fire Alarms, Access Control Systems, Commercial and Residential Audio & Video products, Wire & Cable, Tools, Business telephone systems, Structured cabling and related accessories. ADI is a multi-brand distributor, representing over 600 suppliers in North America . ADI operates over 95 branch locations in major markets throughout the USA and Canada . Each of our branch offices are designed to support both walk in, local B2B customers with a modern “retail” format; as well as support our distant customers through our state of the art telephone system capabilities. ADI offers an exciting work environment, with opportunity for advancement and the benefits of being part of a major corporation.
Honeywell is hiring a Warehouse Worker for our Albany , NY facility.
- Receive, store, and distribute products.
- Shipping and receiving, unload trucks, check in merchandise, match purchase orders to sales orders and stocking of shelves.
- Read customer orders, work orders, ship orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Prepare parcels for mailing.
- Organize warehouse and sales floor for orderliness at all times.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum three months warehouse or distribution experience.
To view and apply for this position, please visit www.careersathoneywell.com and reference job number 210625.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
- Analytical skills.
- Ability to work, function and participate in a team environment.
- PC literacy.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, reach, stoop, kneel and crouch.
- Ability to read, write and generate documents, reports and general correspondence.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to twenty-five pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than seventy-five pounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Interested in Honeywell but this isn’t the right job for you? Join Honeywell’s Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...