and making customer deliveries
- Fill Customer Orders
- Unload trucks, received and put away stock
- Breakdown daily shuttle
- Load delivery trucks
- Assist with will-calls
- Assist in cleaning warehouse
- Be a good ambassador to the company when dealing with customers
- Work with multiple personalities with internal and external
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Strong math and reading skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Repeated lifting over 50 lbs.
- Walk/stand to complete customer orders and operate MHE.
- Ability to certify on material handling equipment.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, performance-based, non-climate
deliveries as needed.
- Preferred candidates have valid CDL to help drive and make
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Valid CDL.
- Must have a safe driving record and clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Excellent organizational, time management and customer relations
- Strong problem solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to operate a variety of material handling equipment.
- Familiarity with computerized warehouse system preferred
International Paper - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
For International Paper (IP), business is a global paper chase. It is one of the world's largest manufacturers of printing papers....