We are a company whose integrity and principles are reflected in our safety, engineering and business practices.
Our continued growth and success are a direct result of our high quality team.
- Work well as part of a team
- Work unsupervised
- Able to communicate well with others
- Care of goods during transit and ensure zero damage
- Adept driver and always abide by all Safety and Traffic rules
- Ensure completion of truck pre-driving inspection, making sure delivery truck is in good working order and detailed regularly
- When not making town runs, will work in warehouse helping with general duties, receiving inventory and shipping, and customer service
- Other duties as assigned
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds repetitively throughout the day
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good with numbers
- Competent computer skills
- Safety-conscious, self-motivated, proficient communication skills, long-term career goals, exceptional work ethic.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Intrepid Potash - 20 months ago