Crescent Electric Supply Company (CESCO) was founded in 1919. Today, it is one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States with over 130 locations in 27 states, under the brands of Crescent Electric Supply, Stoneway Electric Supply in the Pacific Northwest, and BA Electric Supply in Missouri. Crescent Electric supplies electrical and datacomm products from over 1000 manufactures to electrical contractors for construction, industrial MRO and OEM accounts, and commercial facilities. Our success stems from long-term, organic growth as a result of total customer satisfaction, teamwork, and an overall commitment to being the leading distributor of quality products through our value-added services.
Responsible for receiving and placing inventory into stock, picking and packing orders for delivery, loading and unloading trucks and trailers, warehouse keeping, and inventory control.
- Stay abreast of current and new products and the location of the inventory within the facility.
- Check merchandise in against receiving ticket.
- Pick and properly pack counter, will call, branch transfers, and truck shipments.
- Load and unload trucks and trailers by hand or by use of a hand truck, forklift or dolly.
- Prepare bills of lading for shipment.
- Prepare return tickets or warranty materials and record damage of faulty material.
- Report out-of-stock items to warehouse manager.
- Maintain the warehouse so it is clean, organized, and safe for all employees.
- Perform cycle counting duties as requested.
- Assist with customers at counter when necessary.
Competitive Benefit Package:
- Valid driver's license.
- Must meet Crescent Electric Supply Company's requirements to drive company vehicles.
- Drivers will be required to meet Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Current medical certification card.
- Forklift certification or have the ability to acquire a forklift license.
- Warehouse and/or maintenance experience preferred. Fork lift experience a plus.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Must possess interpersonal skills, organizational and basic keyboarding skills, be a self starter and have the ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, criminal background and DMV checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE. Women, minorities, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Crescent Electric Supply Company - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Crescent Electric Supply Company (CESCO) was founded in 1919. Today, it is one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States...