HIRING WAREHOUSE WORKERS FOR A REFRIDGERATED DISTRIBUTION CENTER
• Proper building of products on pallets and loading on delivery vehicles.
• Insure that all breakage is repacked properly according to quality standards.
• Proper storage and handling of inventory, equipment, and facilities.
• Able to meet production quotas. • Will learn voice activated picking, comfortable wearing a headset.
• Observe and follow all company safety rules, regulations and procedures.
• Must be okay working in a refrigerated warehouse – 36 to 38 degrees.
• Forklift experience - Rider Jack experience (you will be operating and using this equipment.
• Must be able to take the Hepatitis B vaccination.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check - No felonies or misdemeanors!
• Work history with one company at least 2 years.
• Must be able to pass a drug test
ATTIRE: long johns, jeans, hooded jacket, etc
Click the "Apply Online" tab on www.employmentsolutions.com and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applicants who wish to be considered for this position must register with the FORT COLLINS office. In the "Referral" section of our online
HOURS: 2pm – 10:00pm Monday - Friday 10:00am – 6pm Monday - Friday
ESI - 18 months ago
Employment Solutions has been providing the right match between companies and employees in Colorado for nearly twenty years. Whether your...