The Warranty Administrator is responsible for making sure the dealership is paid for warranty work by preparing, submitting and following up on all claims.
Major duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processes all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Uses technical information sources as needed to complete claims
- Reviews, corrects and resubmits claims that have been rejected
- Maintains complete and accurate records for warranty claims holding for credit and authorization
- Coordinates and works effectively with other employees to resolve problems with warranty repair orders
- Answers incoming phone calls, closes out all internal repair orders and other accounting functions as required.
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Computer proficiency - Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Reynolds and Reynolds
- Ability to communicate professionally both orally and in writing
Fred Beans Family of Dealerships