- Booking warranty repair orders
- Manufacturer warranty claim submission and follow up
- Service contract claim submission and follow up
- Maintain receivables schedules
- GM warranty experience mandatory
- Reynolds & Reynolds experience preferred
- Able to work in a high pace/high volume environment
- Detail oriented
- Able to work well with others and be part of a TEAM
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, verification of social security number and passing a drug test at a certified testing facility.
Luther Automotive - 10 months ago
Welcome to the Luther Family of Dealerships.When Rudy Luther opened his first dealership in 1952 at 222 Hennepin in downtown Minneapolis, he...