Description Objective: To build and maintain relationships with Trek’s Independent Bicycle Dealers and add value to our Customer Service Department by demonstrating strong communication skills. Qualified candidates must possess the following skill sets.
Take Care of the Customer – Utilize resources to add value to customer accounts and goals.
2. Communicate and Educate our dealer base on Trek services and products
- Relationship based CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Travel and attend dealer sales and events
- Investigate and resolve dealer opportunities
- Delivers prompt service through phone and email
3. Time Management
- Communicate across business communities to add value and achieve goals
- Communicate with outside sales consultants to add value and achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly goals
- Educate What Wildly Successful Looks Likes to internal and external customers
- OPEN TO IDEAS
- Must demonstrate positive ENERGY and the ability to ENERGIZE those around you.
- Continuous improvements within department and across accounts
4. Sales and Marketing goals
- Able to multi task in a result orientated environment
- Effective decision maker and when necessary able to make difficult decisions
5. Service Claim Support and Resolution
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales goals
- Educates dealers on Trek’s Retail Sales Programs
- Successfully promotes seasonal marketing campaigns
6. Global Trek Ambassador
- Effectively resolve service claims within the department standards
- Understand and analyze facts for a fair and accurate resolution
- Participate in or volunteer for advocacy events and charity rides
Trek has created a interesting and well-written history entitled "A Trek through Time – The History of Trek Bicycles". It appeared on the...