Trimac Transportation Inc. requires a Washrack Operations Manager for the Charlotte NTS location. The Washrack Operations Manager will be responsible for all aspects of a tank cleaning facility including its building, grounds, equipment and personnel as well as the cleaning of all equipment assigned to the Branch.
• Hiring, training and supervision of all washrack personnel.
• Ensure personnel are paid properly.
• Advance technicians through washrack success ladder by managing performance and holding accountable to operating standards
Equipment and Facility
• Coordinate the cleaning of all company and customer equipment.
• Manage and record the disposal of all effluent and waste.
• Maintain the equipment and facility in safe and proper working order.
• Maintain knowledge of current equipment specifications.
• Monitor daily usage and the purchase of chemicals and consumables.
• Track cleaning costs and charges on a regular basis compared to the budget.
• Ensure the Company meets all customer requirements and any changes are communicated immediately
• Maintain a positive working relationship with internal branch users.
• Ensure washrack operations are providing a level of service focused on delivering reliability
Safety and Regulatory
• Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner
• Ensure compliance to environmental regulations specific to cleaning operations
• Maintain all records of cleaning and testing to meet regulatory requirements
• Encourage and participate in all Safety related programs
• Accountable for developing an environment that adheres to the companies Safety, Health, Environmental and Security policies.
• Three to five years of related experience and/or training
• Good knowledge of tank wash industry and maintenance of cleaning equipment
• Experience in bulk and/or hazardous commodities is desirable
• Advanced communication and managerial skills
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Experience in computerized environment with proficiency in cleaning system software
• Good sales and customer development skills
• Understanding of marketing services
• Mandatory - High School Diploma
• Preferred - Associates / Bachelors Degree
Interested applicants please send your resume to:
From its inception in 1945, Trimac Transportation has consistently sought and achieved industry leadership, and has a proven reputation for...