Trimac Transportation Inc. requires a Washrack Supervisor. The Washrack Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of a tank cleaning facility including its building, grounds, equipment and personnel as well as the cleaning of all equipment assigned to the Branch.
In accordance with current Operating Standards, “Company Policies and Procedures” and in the best interests of the Company; its Customers; Employees and the Public, the responsibilities of a Washrack Supervisor include:
• Hiring, training and supervision of all wash rack personnel.
• Ensure personnel are paid properly.
2. Equipment and Facility
• Coordinate the cleaning of all company and customer equipment.
• Manage and record the disposal of all effluent and waste.
• Maintain the equipment and facility in safe and proper working order.
• Maintain knowledge of current equipment specifications.
• Administer the hose control and testing.
• Monitor daily usage and the purchase of chemicals and consumables.
• Track cleaning costs and charges on a regular basis compared to the budget.
• Participate in annual budgeting process.
4. Customer Service
• Ensure the Company meets all customer requirements and any changes are communicated immediately
• Maintain a positive working relationship with internal branch users.
5. Safety and Regulatory
• Ensure all work is performed in a safe manner
• Maintain all records of cleaning and testing to meet regulatory requirements
• Encourage and participate in all Safety related programs
• Three to five years of related experience and/or training
• Good knowledge of maintenance and tank wash industry
• Experience in bulk and/or hazardous commodities is desirable
• Advanced communication and managerial skills
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Experience in computerized environment
• Good sales and customer development skills
• Understanding of marketing services
• Mandatory - High School Diploma
• Preferred - Associate / Bachelor’s Degree
Interested applicants please send your resume to: