The Technician will maintain supply water to the degree of purity specified. Keep outgoing waste water within environmental regulatory limits. Prepare hazardous waste for treatment or shipment to a designated facility. Provide technical support and regulatory information of environmental operations.
Must be able to work 12-hour shifts, 6:30 p.m.- 6:30 a.m., four days one week (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun); three days the next week (Fri, Sat, Sun)
• High School Diploma
• Basic understanding of industrial electronics.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Ability to stand for entire shift
• No diminished pulmonary function or other respiratory or nervous disorders
• Some experience in water and wastewater treatment systems preferred
• Plating experience and/or chemical laboratory experience highly desirable
Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S Citizen or a Permanent Resident. EOE M/F/D/V
Would you like to be part of a global technology leader focused on bringing the world’s rapidly evolving products to market? At TTM...