Basic Function: Growing start-up is seeking a wastewater technician to join the company’s field support team. Candidate will perform a variety field operations tasks relating to Cambrian’s innovative EcoVolt wastewater treatment systems. Candidate will provide field support for installed systems at customer sites and will collect and analyze samples to measure system performance and operating efficiency. Candidate will provide first level field maintenance and repair on installed systems.
Candidates must have experience in water, strong communication skills. An understanding of anaerobic digestion or related systems, is a plus. The ideal candidate will have a passion for sustainability and the environment, will thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial setting, be self-motivated and have an interest in cutting edge technology.
Position is located in Santa Rosa, CA. Candidates must reside in the Santa Rosa area; relocation will not be provided. Moderate travel will be required, including trips to Cambrian’s home office in Boston, MA. Eligible candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Karla Franco, Operations Director at Kfranco@cambrianinnovation.com . Early applications are highly encouraged.
- Conduct sampling and testing of wastewater.
- Perform routine system equipment and performance. Document and record operational data. Assist with repairs and adjust equipment as necessary.
- Perform routine laboratory analysis and interpret data.
- Manage delivery and off-loading of materials as well as overseeing inventory.
- Assist with maintaining equipment in a clean and operable condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements and systems
- Ability to work within all levels of the organization
- Must be organized and have great attention to detail
- Valid U.S. Driver’s license and required insurance
- Employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 50 pounds.
- Incumbent will be required to travel between various customer sites and work in lab environment. Employee would be expected to wear appropriate safety gear for each location.