In search of a Practice Builder to a Wastewater Treatment Plant Design Team with a major engineering firm.
- This employee will have the responsibility of expanding and leading our client’s treatment plant design team members from multiple offices.
- The individual is expected to be a "seller-doer" where they will have the opportunity to develop and maintain client relationships, position for and win projects, and lead the design team in various capacities in the analysis and design of wastewater treatment plant projects.
- This will include developing and maintaining work load, assuring the production quality work and providing exceptional service to our clients.
The successful candidate will have a strong history of successfully winning and managing work in the wastewater treatment plant design markets.
The position requires an individual with an attitude focusing on results-based service to clients, strong leadership and business skills, a desire to mentor and develop staff and management style that centers on leadership by example.
- Significant treatment plant design experience including development of conceptual/preliminary designs, detailed design document preparation, and engineering support during construction.
- Strong history of successfully winning and managing work in the wastewater treatment plant design markets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to conduct effective client presentations and written report preparation.
- Experience and desire to mentor design engineers
- Experience and ability to lead business development activities and, accordingly, must possess the ability to assess client needs/issues and strategize approaches and solutions.
- BS or MS in Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 15 years experience, including at least 5 years of team management
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer in State of Texas or the ability to receive a TX P.E. through reciprocity.